It’s official – HE is here! We welcomed baby boy Grayson James to our family on Tuesday, August 6 at 8:34am. He is absolutely perfect and we are in love. God is GOOD.
This week’s pregnancy facts:
- Some of my tweets:
- Still awake. Not by choice. Baby was the craziest he/she has ever been for an hour & now I’m just being attacked by sporadic nerve pain.
- Two new developments: world’s puffiest Shrek feet (2x normal size now – shocking to behold) and super sonic smelling.
- I feel like I’ll be pregnant forever. There. I said it. #impatient #39w3d
- I just took a shot of straight balsamic vinegar. Didn’t bother with a salad. So that’s where I’m at with this pregnancy
- Tried to walk the baby out at Lair O the Bear and it sure didn’t hurt – went into labor that night!
- Only labored for 6 hours and pushed 10 times in 15mins before we met our little boy!! Half the labor time as Sonora and so much less pushing that I was out of the hospital the next day. Praise be.
Thank you all for following along on this maternity journey!